Friday, July 11, 2008

Are You Alive or Do You Just Walk Like a Human?

I saw these answers to an online questionaire recently. And I had to respond.

> What genres of Music do you like? All kinds

[Well, evidently not. See below.]

> What genres of Music do you dislike? Rap, Hard Rock, Punk

[Ah, I see, so any music that has energy and spirit aside from perhaps, gospel.]

> Favorite Movie(s)? The mummy series

[I don't even know what to say. I'd like to sit this person down, prop open her eyes with toothpicks and force her to watch REAL movies until she changes her mind.]

> What Genre of Movies do you like? Sci-fi, suspense, action, romance

[Safe enough.]

> What Genre of Movies do you dislike? Horror

[I'm not a huge horror fan either...hey we almost agree on something!]

> Favorite Restaurant? To name a few: Olive Garden, Don Pablo's, Apple Bees

[You have never lived. Plus you can't even spell the name of your favorite *shudder* "restaurant": Applebees.]

> Favorite type of food? Italian, Mexican, American

[I would hazard a guess that she's never had actual Italian or Mexican food. I wonder what she considers "American" food? Soul food perhaps? Ha!]

> Favorite activities? Church

[Better than sex? You NEED to get out more.]

> Craziest thing you have ever done? Went on the ejection seat at the state fair.

[You have truly never lived.]

No comments: